Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy fathers day! yes!




this guy.
he's pretty great.
he's my dad.

he is a great teacher.
he is kind.
he will give you the shirt off his back.
he loves my mom.
more than life.

he is a strong christian.
he knows what he believes.
and he sticks to it.
no matter what.

i love him.


this guy.
he is pretty great.
he is my husband.

he is loyal.
he is a hard worker.
he will help anyone in need.
he has my back always.

he is cute.
he loves our boys.
he will do anything for them.
he is a great example.

he loves me.
sometimes that is hard.
he does it anyway.

i love him.

happy father's day to two great men in my life.
i am so blessed.
love you both.

little mama.






3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautifully written Kel! Very sweet. Hope Eddie & Owen
Had a good time at the Twins game. Let them know
We missed them at lunch. See ya tomorrow. Love you! Mom

ganny said...

I agree!! You've said it all!!

Anonymous said...

Well said!! Love you all...see you soon.