Saturday, February 19, 2011

busy. busy.

I am working on a secret project.  The clues are: it is in my hallway and involves red and reclaimed wood. I am super excited! This has been something I have wanted to do since I saw it in blog land. WorkinMan is helping because he is amazing like that. And likes using power tools. I have taken inspiration from two other blogs and am combining them to make my own amazing project. Well, not earth changing but cute and very functional none the less. So I need to get back to work and will hopefully have a finished project on Monday. There is a Wild/Red Wings hockey game on tomorrow afternoon, and WorkinMan and boys will be busy watching that, so I better use him while I have him! :) For a reminder this is what the hallway looked like until yesterday....


Have a productive weekend!

Little Mama.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to see it!!!