Thursday, February 10, 2011

tonight.

Tonight I have big plans. Yep. You know me. I really live it up. Wild. Crazy. Spontaneous. Yep. That is me to a T. Oh...You want to know what I am doing? Well, I happen to have a date with 4 of the most handsome men you have ever laid eyes on. Yep, you read that right, 4 men. I get around. Not only is my date with 4 adorable men but I get to wear sweatpants. I know, you are so jealous. Envy me.
 For reals tho, I do have a date with WorkinMan, Oldestboy, SportsBoy, and Baby to cuddle on the couch and watch American Idol. We will be hopin and prayin to see our good buddy Caleb in Hollywood tonight! Editors, please be kind. We do so love this singin, guitar playin boy. And we are so excited because WorkinMan and I are going to see him live on Feb 12th!! So excited. It's his annual Valentines Show. How romantic. So, be wild and crazy like me and my crew tonight and tune in to AI. Hopefully we will see our friend!

Little Mama, Caleb Hawley, and WorkinMan

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

wish I could tune in!! Already had my nap so I could actually stay up...I think! Hope he's not a "cutting room tragedy" & ends up on the cutting room floor!! Lovin me some Caleb Hawley music!!! Enjoy with those 4 good-looking men!

hawley said...

Fun blog, Kelly! (all of them, of course, I'm just partial to this one). Our family is either away or internet is down but I found a snowed-in friend in Tulsa who is skyping me so that I can watch via her computer. Now, I'm heading off to take a nap until 1:55 a.m....

Brena said...

I'll be on the 12th too! I'm excited to see you so soon!