Monday, February 28, 2011

Life Made Lovely Monday.

Photobucket

Hello there! So happy you stopped in today.  I do hope you had a lovely weekend.  We did.  It was full of nothing. Bliss.  Perfect.  Friday we all watched a movie together.  Saturday we slept in and then went to Target to spend some gift cards.  The boys got pillow pets and OldestBoy got a yo-yo.  They then spent the rest of the weekend talking about how great said items were.  Sunday we went to church.  Then to my parents home, that is temporarily my brothers bachelor pad, and watched the past episodes of Survivor.  Then home for more relaxing and movies.  Rounding out the weekend with me sitting alone in a quiet living room watching the Oscars.  Just lovely.  Speaking of lovely...


Today I am linking up with Heather at http://www.blessedlittlenest.com/ . She is hosting a Life Made Lovely Monday link up party, as she does every Monday.  This is my first time to join! very excited! 
I have talked about Heather's blog in the past.  It is a wonderful spot to feel at home and to get great decorating ideas. And her kiddos are adorable too! So head on over and see Heather and all the other wonderful blogs for Life Made Lovely. 

Thanks!
Little Mama.

No comments: